Original, detailed maps and data of the Baltic States – Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia.
In the free version you can to browse digital raster and vector maps of Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia made by Jana seta and use GPS functionality. In addition, you can:
- see the closest address by placing a marker on the map;
- browse contemporary and a historical topographic map of Latvia;
- browse orthophotomaps of Latvia and Estonia;
- share a location on the map;
- report data or content error.
By subscribing to the full version, following features will be unlocked:
- search for Latvian, Lithuanian and Estonian addresses and places, localities, counties, parishes, rivers, lakes etc.;
- bookmarking favourite places;
- adding points of interest, speed cameras on the map;
- route planning between multiple points on the map;
- calculation of driving time taken and distance in the route;
- live traffic information in Riga and Pieriga (updated every five minutes);
This application is not a navigation application, although it helps user to search places and objects, see them on map, make route and show the present location from GPS data and perform other abovementioned functions.
Subscription is based on yearly fee. To subscribe, you need Google Account for payments.
See more information at https://mob.balticmaps.eu/description/en/Description.html
Contact email: [email protected]
- Bug fixes