EduvanceAR for Basics of Electrical Engineering is India’s first augmented reality app to teach basic electrical concepts. It creates an enhanced experience, thus making learning fun using Augmented Reality. This app aims to interactively engage students and explain the fundamentals of the concepts such as:
Three phase generation
Laws and Theorems
This is a free version of the app that contains one example of each concept taught. If you wish to purchase a full version, please send us a request email at [email protected]
Full version features can be viewed at www.eduvance.in/AR
1.India's first Augmented Reality app to learn and teach Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering concepts like Transformer, Three phase generation, Laws and Theorems etc.
2. Improved learning by providing the student with better visualization and audio outputs.
4. Each model covers the basic and important topics in Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering
You can get started in three easy steps
1. Download the "Basic Electrical Engineering – AR" app
2. Download PDF of the logo from the link ("link") and print it. Use this image as the base image to learn.
3. Start the app and focus it over the image to start learning.
Happy Learning and Keep Eduvancing
If there are any bugs or issues, please let us know at [email protected]
P.S. - Due to a high camera and processor usage involved in this app, certain phones tend to heat up.
Don't worry! it's fine to use this app.
Features expected in the future: