gives you Best Deals from Online Shopping Sites in India, like Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, PaytmMall all at one place.
- Free Recharge Offers
- Various Wallet Offers
- Best Deals For Ticket, Flight, Cab Uber & Ola Booking, MealSmartprix.com
is India’s best price comparison shopping app
to buy online. Millions of users are opening Smartprix every day to save their time and money. You can compare prices online across all major online stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Jabong, Myntra, Infibeam, eBay, Paytm Mall, Shopclues and many more. 10 million products are listed across many categories like Mobile Phones, Tablets, Laptops, Cameras, TVs, Personal Appliances, Books and more accessible on just one click.
In addition to this you can also find money saving coupons, promo & promotional codes, exciting offers and best deals to save money on your online shopping. Get amazing deals, discount coupons, best prices and offers over 500 online Indian shopping sites. Why we created this app?
After analyzing behavior of online shoppers, experts at Smartprix.com found out that more than 92% of users are likely to pay more when they don’t use Price Comparison App, and the rest 8% users are likely to spend 400% more time on shopping sites to find out the best deals. That’s where Smartprix comes into the picture: if you use Smartprix app before shopping, you are more likely to save more than 45% money and 400% of your precious time on shopping sites.Smartprix App provides you the following things when you shop online:
• One Click Online Price Comparison feature
• Instant Price Drop Alert Notifications
• Compare multiple products and see their Advantages & Disadvantages
• Authentic Expert Reviews and unbiased Genuine User Reviews
• Detailed Product Specifications & Analysis
• Exclusive Best Deals and Offers
• Discover Products across multiple categories
• Browse store specific online deals, offers and coupons
• Filter specifications as per your needsHassle Free Experience with Smartprix Online Shopping & Comparison App:
• No need to waste time finding the lowest prices online & best deals
• Prompt help in online shopping
• Smooth and intuitive user experience
• Exclusive coupons & cashback
Our whole team strives to save your money and precious time, never shop without using Smartprix App. If you like the Smartprix App tell your friends about the awesome shopping experience, and if you don’t like the app tell us at [email protected]
Visit Us: https://www.smartprix.com
Say Hello! To the all-new Search Bar with Quick Links and a redesigned Sidebar.
- Now, you can also use your voice to search for products
- Introducing the in-app updates, now don't compromise your browsing while enjoying the latest of Smartprix
- Watch the related product videos in the app itself
- Users can now also share from the integrated apps
- Some bug fixes