== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60 apps of course) for free. Mail me and I'll send you the APK.
Looking for a elegant way of showing your battery status on your homescreen, without information overload? Try this uccw skin which shows -== FEATURES ==
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
- Battery status - Charging/discharging/full
- Battery level - in percentage and in battery figure that fills up.
- This skin only contains the battery bar. The date, time, weather in the screenshot are part of "Blocks UCCW Skin", available separately.
To use this skin, you must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 4x1 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE. Select the skin from here and you're done.
See the video for instruction if you are not sure.== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
== FIX for Jelly Bean devices ==
- Make sure hotspot mode is on. Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu and then tap "hotspot mode". Make sure "ON" is selected.
- Mail me if you want to create your own custom hotspot.
If the skin is not showing up in skin list, do the following -
- Launch Titanium Backup and scroll down the list of installed apps.
- Tap the downloaded UCCW Skin and tap backup. DON'T uninstall anything.
- Tap the skin name again and restore the same backup that you had just created. Select "App + Data" when prompted during restore.
Now the skin will show up as mentioned. If it doesn't or if you are on a non-rooted device, send me a mail and I'll send you another fix for this. 100% guarantee. Else I'll issue you a full refund even after 15 minutes.
Skin is now editable. You can change the color of the different parts of the skin.