Do you ever get to a customer’s house, their boiler is showing a fault code and there’s no servicing manual in sight? With our app you won’t need to hunt for the manual, you can quickly find the cause of the error and get cracking with fixing the problem.
Our Boiler Fault Codes app is jam packed with fault codes for the most popular boilers and manufacturers in the UK.
• Around 100 boiler models
• 17 boiler manufacturers
• Fault causes and/or possible solutions provided by the manufacturers
• Flow charts for some manufacturers
• Easy to understand instructions
• High quality fault code documents
• Easy to use, pinch to zoom, rotate the device for an even bigger display
• Works on phone and tablet
• All documents are stored in the app, no need for an internet connection!
And there's even more, need to get in touch with a manufacturer about a fault? The app includes contact details for all 17 manufacturers, that includes phone numbers and email addresses.
• View contact details for each manufacturer by tapping on the i button below the logo
• Includes main and technical (where available) phone numbers
• Technical or main email address
• Tap the link to go to their main website
• Full UK postal address
Got an idea for how we can make this app better? Send us an email anytime: [email protected]
We've added dozens more pages of content for Baxi, Ideal, Vaillant and Worcester Bosch boilers. Including more fault codes, some flow charts and information directly from factory technical departments (only available on the app).