The soccer training app box-to-box arrived in US Soccer!
box-to-box offers the soccer training drills you need to workout at home, improve, and learn soccer without a coach.
All the soccer training drills available on box-to-box were designed by a professional soccer coach and that's how we deliver the workout you need to learn and improve soccer at home. You can improve your soccer juggling, shooting, passing, or stamina with awesome training drills and rise as the next big thing in US soccer!
- Training like a Soccer Pro: box-to-box offers soccer exercise videos designed by a professional coach. You can learn those training drills and track your performance at home.
- Borussia Dortmund DLC: Improve your training workout with Sancho, Reus, Bellingham, or the US soccer star Gio Reyna! The Borussia Dortmund DLC has 42 exclusive training drills, where you can learn from the best and improve your soccer training without a personal coach!
- Virtual Coach: Exercise with training plans adapted to your position, experience, weight, and goals. Also, track your burned calories, distance covered, and other stats while you improve your ball control, footwork training, soccer juggling, or free-kick taking.
- Training categories: box-to-box provides you with more than 200 soccer training drills for warmup, shooting, passing, dribbling, Panna, physical exercise, pace, coordination, and soccer juggling.
- Scorecard: Get points in your Scorecard while you learn how to execute professional football training drills. You can submit your performance after each exercise and share your Scorecard with your friends on social media!
- Leaderboards: Are you the best talent in US soccer? Compare your level with other players and personalize the soccer training drills to your needs. Your stats are also a great way to measure the efficiency of your soccer workout and spot the categories where you need to exercise more to improve.
You can't learn from your soccer coach? Want to improve your soccer juggling? Coaching tips? A beginner training plan to exercise at home? Want to get better at shooting that curved free kick?
We want to improve US soccer with professional soccer training for everyone!
Our UEFA Pro Licence and athletic trainers have designed the best soccer training drills to help you improve your skills at home. We believe every soccer player should have access to professional soccer training.
We keep track of your soccer skills in your Scorecard and make your training drill stats available so you can compare yourself with the box-to-box soccer community in the US. We add new training drills, tips, and trophies regularly to make your next workout interesting. Every American soccer player is now one step closer to his dream of being a US soccer star!
Training with box-to-box is like having a personal coach:
- Warmup: Improving your soccer juggling or ball control sounds better, but learning how to warm up correctly is important to prevent injuries that will prevent you from exercising.
- Footwork: learning how to warm up isn't enough to be the next US soccer star. That’s why physical, coordination, and pace drills are an important part of your soccer training.
- Ball Control: a good relationship with the ball is essential for shooting, passing, and dribbling like a Pro. From an amazing free-kick, a dreamlike assist, or soccer juggling, our smart coach will get your workout covered!
Never underestimate the power of having fun on your workout: soccer stars like Ronaldo, Pulisic, and Gio Reyna are proof of how important is to learn soccer with passion while having fun.
You can now have your own soccer coach in your pocket and have access to the training drills Pros use to train! box-to-box features videos with training drills you can do at home with just a ball and your phone.
Ready to change US soccer? Connect to us:
Email: [email protected]
We heard you and the Free Virtual Coach is finally here! Try it now!
Add the Official Borussia Dortmund Training Package to your Virtual Coach and Train Like A Pro with video tutorials featuring Jadon Sancho, Marco Reus, Jude Bellingham, Reinier Jesus, Thomas Delaney, Giovanni Reyna, Youssoufa Moukoko, and more!
Keep kickin' it!