The BT Sport app for smartphones and tablets allows BT Sport subscribers to watch all our channels live, on the go and in stunning high definition, as well as a huge number of clips, long-form highlights, and full replays. Now with added support for Android TV to watch all the same content on your TV.
Key features of the app:
- Live streaming of BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2, BT Sport 3, ESPN on BT Sport and BoxNation, in stunning HD
- Award winning ‘Enhanced player’ gives users greater control of their viewing experience, with a navigable timeline with key moments highlighted to go back and re-watch anytime, live in-game stats, goal-alerts, multicam replays and much more (mobile/tablet only)
- On-demand catch-up of full BT Sport programmes
- An array of video clips including highlights, interviews and more
- ‘Virtual Reality 360’ at selected events for a more immersive experience (mobile/tablet only)
- HDR for selected events (subscription terms apply)
- Ability to Chromecast onto big screens (subscription terms apply)
- Ability to Chromecast in 4K HDR (subscription terms apply)
- Ability to watch on Android TV in 4K HDR (subscription terms apply)
Keep up to date with BT Sport’s wide-ranging line-up of live events including: Football from the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Premier League, FA Cup, Bundesliga, Ligue 1; Rugby from the Gallagher Premiership, European Rugby Champions Cup and Challenge Cup, Fighting from UFC, Boxing, and WWE, Racing from MotoGP and Motorsports; and much more, with video highlights, news, and more.
- Anyone can download the app and watch a select number of video clips
- A valid BT Sport subscription and BT ID are needed to access live content
- Mobile network and wifi charges may apply
- It is possible to install and access the app on as many devices as you like, but users are restricted to two video streams running at the same time per BT ID
- All video is available within the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, and Isle of Man.
Thanks for using the BT Sport app.
This is another minor update to fix a bug when inviting your friends with iPhones to Watch Together.
We're still investigating issues with the app freezing/hanging on Chromebook devices but need your help to find the cause. If you're seeing this issue, or have any others issues with the app or feedback on its performance, please email us at [email protected]