BT TV customers can use the BT TV app to watch live channels and shows on demand in line with their TV subscription via smartphone, tablet and laptop wherever they are. All at no extra cost as part of your BT TV package.
How does the app work?
- All BT TV customers can use the new BT TV app for no extra cost and watch programmes inline with their TV subscription.
- Watch up to 50 live channels, including BT Sport, wherever you are.
- Catch up on the latest shows from the likes of AMC, Comedy Central, SyFy, and Discovery.
- Keep the kids entertained with amazing shows from Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.
- Started watching a show on demand on your BT TV box? Pick up where you left off via the 'Continue Watching' feature.
- Watch channels and programmes on up to two devices at the same time.
- Download BT Store purchased content to watch anywhere anytime.
To get started you'll need to be a BT TV customer with a valid BT ID that's been associated to your account.
With the BT TV App Extra Subscription you also have access to these new features :-
- Download all your subscription content to watch anywhere anytime.
- Chromecast what you’re watching on the app to a big screen.
- Register the app on four devices rather than two.
Not a BT customer, but have a YouView box*? No problem - you can also use the app for all your remote recording needs. Simply go to the Live TV menu, and then the Full TV Listings tab. From here you can tap any programme to set recordings. You can also select My TV from the main menu to then view your list of recorded and scheduled programmes.
* Not compatible with 1st generation set top boxes (e.g. Humax T1000 / T1010, or Huawei DN370T) or Sony TVs, which are no longer capable of remote recording.
Thanks for using the BT TV app.
This bug fixes an issue on the TV Guide that can cause the app to slow down or sometimes crash.
For any problems with the app just select My TV then Help. Email [email protected]
if you still need assistance.