Calendar status places your agenda on your notification drawer, providing easy and quick access to your agenda from any app and any screen.
You can customize almost each detail in the layout so it will perfectly fit your needs and style.Calendar Status also support Google Tasks, providing you the easiest way of tracking your tasks and assignments.Features included only in Pro version :
• Show more than 4 items on expanded layout.
• Select the status-bar icon (inc.option to remove the icon in Android 4.3 and up).
• Show calendar/event colored bullet and select its symbol.
• Show Today/Tomorrow instead of date.
• Select calendars to be shown.
• Select the notification click action (Open settings / Create new event / Open custom app).
• Make status bar icon to display the current day of the month.
• Set special style for today's events.
"After using Calendar Status for a few days, I wonder why it didn't exist all this time. The app puts your Android device's Calendar into your notification drawer, and I can't imagine how no one thought of doing this before. It's the easiest way to check your calendar on Android."MIHIR PATKAR on LIFEHACKER
"Rather being your conventional calendar app which we’re no doubt quite familiar with, Calendar Status brings to the table something novel, yet practical. So what is it? It’s none other than your very own calendar in your notification bar."SAMANTHA M on XDA-DEVELOPERS
- PLEASE TRY THE FREE VERSION BEFORE PURCHASING PRO
- Uninstall free version before installing PRO version
- ANY ISSUE - Please contact us at [email protected]
● Fix start issue in Android 8
● Bug fixes