The best, with outstanding design, most complete and customisable calendar widget 🔥Features:
· Save your theme or import themes made by other users;
· Show events grouped per days or in a single list;
· Grouped events headers completely customisable;
· Show weather temperature in the widget toolbar;
· Show older events up to 7 days into the past;
· Choose between showing just today or tomorrow events, or show everything;
· Set the max number of days shown;
· Hide declined events;
· Hide all day events;
· Compact and super compact widget layout appearances;
· Highlight today or just running events;
· Show/hide toolbar;
· Rounded Toolbar corners;
· Toolbar color, opacity, title text size and color;
· Rounded events corners;
· Event color labels;
· Color labels as event background color;
· Events background color;
· Events text colors;
· Events opacity;
· Events title, date & description text sizes;
· Hide/show different accounts calendars;
· Events list backgroung color;
· Events list rounded corners;
· Events label circle and rectangle shapes;
· Toolbar text coloring;
· Events text title coloring;
· And more!
This widget is compatible and battle tested with all the popular launchers you know and love 🔥
I can't wait for you try it, I'm sure you're going to love it.
🏆 Android Police "Best Android apps of 2018" list! 👏
The icon is masterfully crafted by Tom Wellington @wellingtonicons
All the wallpapers shown in the screenshots are downloaded from Walli app.Disclaimer
Unfortunately due to lack of a public API from Google there isn't a known way to fetch Reminders from Google Calendar. As much as I would love to do so (because I use Reminders myself all the time) at present time that is, unfortunately, impossible.Is this translated into my language?
This app is currently translated to (in no particular order)
· HebrewHave a question?
Feel free to reach out! Unlike most developers you will find, I'm more than happy to respond.
If you have a problem, before putting in that one star review, please reach out to @franciscof_1990 on Twitter, or send me an e-mail to [email protected]
I'm always happy to get back to you.
Enjoy the app!
1. Add a foreground service to keep up with calendar changes;
2. Add a new option to periodically check & sync local calendars;
3. Fixed a rare crash.3.4.1
1. Added show/hide weather icon;
2. Change weather temp text size;
3. Add toolbar actions when clicking the date;
4. Change toolbar date format;
5. Added link for Reddit community to share/download themes on the "Support" tab.
6. Some fixes;
Please review the app, it helps me immensely! 🙌