CameraCast puts pictures you take with your camera on your TV.
After you connect to your Chromecast, each time you tap the screen, the current image will be sent to your TV. Connect more than one device to the Chromecast to see pictures from all devices at once. Not only can you see all images on the Chromecast, but you can see the most recent images from all other connected devices on your own device (this is off by default; turn it on in the settings).
CameraCast is ad-supported. Purchase the unlocker to get these additional features:
● No ads!
● Auto-shutter: automatically send a new image to the Chromecast every second, every five seconds, etc.
CameraCast can be used for all kinds of things:
● Use it as an image projector at home or in the classroom!
● Use auto-shutter mode to watch a certain area, like the nursery at nap time or the front door for a delivery!
The camera uses quite a bit of power, so if you are using auto-shutter mode, you will likely want to connect your device to a charger.
Please email me with any questions/comments/suggestions or to report a bug. [email protected]
- Another crash fix.
- Fix for crash when switching to the front-facing camera.
- Ask, and ye shall receive. Added the ability to save CameraCast photos for use later. Check "Store Photos" in the Camera settings, and all photos taken with CameraCast will be saved in the CameraCast directory on the SD card. Enjoy!