Some of our users may experience connectivity issues! we are working hard to fix these issues as soon as possible. We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience.Cards
is a mobile wallet that keeps your cards in one app.
Enjoy a walletless life: Cards
is more useful, safer and faster than your wallet.
you can pay, catch a bus, open doors, grab loyalty offers, identify to officials, get into shows etc.
NEW! Cards Apps™
turns your digital cards into information hubs allowing you to check out messages, discounts, store locations and much more from your favorite cards!Cards Apps™
allows engaging card specific actions directly from your favorite cards: ordering a pizza from Pizza Card, flight tickets from Airline Card, tracking parcels from Courier Card etc.Cards Quick Card™
lets you instantly open any card without opening the app. You can open cards using our Quick Card™
unlock popup or using the cards shortcuts in the notification bar.
NEW! Present Cards
directly on your Smartwatch
using Android Wear
.You can keep:
• Loyalty Cards
• Payment Cards (Credit/Debit/ATM)
• Transport Cards (Bus/Train/Metro)
• Identity Cards (Driver's License/Student/ID)
• Tickets (Shows/Movies)
• Key Cards (Work/Car/Home Entrance)
*** Cards acceptance depends on technology availability from the specific card brand, based on your country's regulation.
*** Some functions may not properly work in some regions.What can I do with Cards?
• Load any card to your phone
• Send cards by tapping your phone on card readers (using NFC contactless technology)
• Send cards by presenting Barcodes
• Cards Apps™
- Perform tasks from within Cards without downloading bloated & unfamiliar apps
• Quick Card™
- Instantly access any card
• Read important messages from your card brandsHow secure is Cards?
• Remotely lock your wallet
• Unlock Cards with your fingerprint or PIN code
• Sensitive data is double-encrypted in the cloudWhere can I install Cards?
is available for FREE
on Google Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows 8/10 & BlackBerry OS.What are "Community Powered" and "Official" Cards?
• "Community Powered" Cards are non-official cards based on crowd sourcing, information contributed by Cards users themselves, much like Wikipedia.
• "Official" Cards are operated by the official organization that issues the card.What about developers?
• We ♥ developers. Cards is all about inter-connectivity, crowd sourcing & community support. Go to https://cards.app/dev
and connect your app, website or NFC reader using our free and extremely easy to use SDKs (Java, C#, NodeJS, C++, Python) and APIs.
You can use Cards as a replacement to the discontinued Beep'n Go
app by Mobeam or Samsung Beaming Services.
• Bug fixes
Our team is constantly working to improve Cards. We really appreciate your feedback! Please contact [email protected]
with any issues or suggestions - we actually shape Cards according to your suggestions.
Thank you for using Cards.