Are you disappointed by the official Race App? Does it not work as you expected? Are you missing features? Then you're at the right place: SmartRace for Carrera Digital is a replacement app for the official Race App - but better and with far more features.
Bring the racing action directly to your living room with the SmartRace Race App for Carrera Digital! Just connect Carrera AppConnect to your track and start SmartRace on your tablet or smartphone. SmartRace features:
* Clear racing screen with all the important data for all drivers and cars.
* Database for drivers, cars and tracks with photos and tracking of personal records.
* Gathering of extensive statistical data with all driven laps, leader changes and pitstops in races and qualifyings.
* Sharing, sending, saving and printing of results (depends on third party apps).
* Speech output with the driver's name for important events.
* Ambient sounds to make the driving experience even more intensive and realistic.
* Full support for the fuel feature with exact display of the current amount left in the fuel tank.
* Straightforward setup for cars using sliders (speed, brake strength, fuel tank size).
* Straightforward assignment for drivers and cars to controllers using drag & drop.
* Assignment of individual colors to each controller for easy distinction.
* Many configuration options for all segments of the app.
* Fast and free support for all questions and issues.
SmartRace (aswell as the speech output) is entirely available in english. These languages are supported at the moment:
If you have any questions, are experiencing issues or have new ideas, please head over to https://support.smartrace.de or get in touch with me via [email protected]
SmartRace is constantly refined with new and useful features!
Carrera®, Carrera Digital® and Carrera AppConnect® are registered trademarks of Stadlbauer Marketing + Vertrieb GmbH. SmartRace is no official Carrera product and in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Stadlbauer Marketing + Vertrieb GmbH.
Fixed: An issue where comments for cars wouldn't show up in edit mode.
Fixed: Lap counter widget wouldn't update correctly if a lap was added either by check lane detection or manual editing (issue#14764).