Their Internet. Your rules. Manage your family’s online time.
The Circle App is the easiest and most comprehensive parental control app for your family’s Internet-connected devices. The Circle App helps parents manage their family’s online screen time and content. Kids use the Circle App to keep track of their own time online with a personalized Dashboard.
Start managing online screen time and content with a suite of features designed for families. Your 30-day free trial includes access to all Premium features in-app. Details below.
SET ONLINE SCREEN TIME LIMITS:
• Filter: Match each family member with the right online content.
• Time Limits: Set daily online screen time limits for popular apps and sites.*
• Pause: Pause the Internet™ at the push of a button.*
BALANCE TIME ONLINE AND OFFLINE:
• Bedtime: Set a bedtime for all of your kids’ internet-connected devices.*
• Rewards: Give a little extra online time just for the day.*
• Off Time: Schedule offline times for each family member.*
KEEP TRACK OF ONLINE TIME:
• Usage: Track online time across your family’s connected devices at a glance.
• Location: Keep track of your family’s mobile devices.*
• History: Get a detailed breakdown of every site visited.
* Premium feature (free for first 30 days)
Circle Home Plus — sold separately
Need to manage online screen time on smart TVs, video game consoles, and computers? Pair Circle Home Plus with your home Wi-Fi network to manage every device in your home. Learn more: meetcircle.com
If you have any questions, need help with Circle, or want to provide feedback, please contact our Support Team: [email protected]
Subscription Pricing & Terms
A Circle membership is required and gives your family access to every Circle feature.
FREE 30-day trial (for new premium members only.)
$9.99 USD / month
The Circle membership is an automatic renewing subscription. Your subscription will be charged to your [iTunes / Google Play] account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew at $9.99 USD per month unless auto-renewal is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions are billed at the start of each period and cannot be refunded. Subscribers can manage subscriptions and disable auto-renewal by visiting their [iTunes / Google Play] Account Settings after purchase.
This app uses the Device Administrator Permission and the Accessibility service in order to consistently manage online time and content.
The Circle app has been updated with bug fixes, design revisions, and enhanced VPN deletion prevention for Android 10. If you have questions, please visit support.meetcircle.com.