Stay on top of the industry with everything that happens in Cloud Computing, Big Data and Cloud Services!
Cloud Computing, Cloud Services and Big Data are the fastest growing fields in the computer and information technology (IT) industries.
The app will give you an edge and easily keep you informed on the latest industry trends, including -
- News about cloud providers - public, private and hybrid.
- Major players (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) as well as the smaller ones (DigitalOcean, Heroku...).
- Popular cloud services in all layers of the stack - platform as a service (PaaS), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and Software as a service (SaaS).
- Big Data and analytics - be up to date with all the latest products, ventures, collaborations, techniques and releases.
- Other related topics such as OpenStack, Hadoop, Spark, ElasticSearch, Docker and many more.
Primary features -
- Full coverage - dozens of news sources in one app, posting solely about cloud computing. You get a full coverage from all over the web, with no unrelated articles. Get a clean, prioritized feed - the most important news appear first and no repeated stories!
- Push notifications - Stay informed and up to date (optional)!
- Topics management - choose your favorite topics (like "OpenStack" or "Hadoop") and/or block certain topics! Read only what you want, get notified on only what interests you, and the configuration is easy and quick!
- Join the community! Post stories or polls, comment on stories, tag articles, earn points and badge!
- Don't have time to read an article?? Save it inside the app for later reading, easy and free!
- Collapsed mode for super fast reading! Skim through the news titles and choose what you want to read without any effort!
- Block source - saw a source you don't like? You can easily block it and it's articles won't show again!
Enjoying the app? Not satisfied? Whatever it is - we’re waiting to hear from you. Please write us what’s on your mind to [email protected]
Improved stability and fixed bugs related to opening notifications
We're looking forward for your feedback at [email protected]
Yours, The Newsfusion team