Coinbase Wallet is the #1 mobile crypto wallet and Web 3 DApp browser. Wallet makes it easy for you to securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP, and Ethereum-based ERC20 tokens. It also allows you to interact with Web 3 decentralized applications (DApps) powered by Ethereum.
Coinbase Wallet combines several powerful capabilities:
• SECURE USER-CONTROLLED CRYPTO WALLET - securely store, send and receive Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Ether Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), XRP and ERC20 tokens, and ERC721 collectibles. You remain in control of your private keys, which are stored only on your device using Secure Element technology. We never have access to your funds.
• WEB 3 DAPP BROWSER - Access Web 3 Decentralized Applications (DApps) powered by Ethereum smart contracts. Discover and access popular DApps.
• CRYPTO PAYMENTS - Send cryptocurrency payments to anyone, anywhere in the world.
• BACKUP PRIVATE KEYS TO THE CLOUD - Backup your Wallet’s private keys to Google Drive to help avoid losing your funds if you lose your device or misplace your recovery phrase.
Other highlights include:
• Generate a new Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC) and XRP wallet in seconds
• Connect your Coinbase.com account and easily transfer crypto to your own custody
• See the current price of assets in your wallet in your local currency
• Automatically add popular ERC20 tokens and ERC721 collectibles to your wallet
• Browse Web 3 DApps such as decentralized exchanges, social media, games & collectibles, jobs, marketplaces, crowdfunding and more.
• Backup and restore wallet using standard 12-word BIP39 recovery phrases (compatible with MetaMask and Cipher)
• Sign messages cryptographically with your private key
It’s our mission to bring the power of cryptocurrency and decentralized applications to as many people as possible.
For feedback and assistance, you can reach us at [email protected]
You can also find us on Twitter: @CoinbaseWallet
Bug fixes and performance improvements