Color Scheme Builder is a powerful tool for developers & designers. Several color selection modes in a single tool. Start creating your own library of themes for your projects!
Why settle for less when you can have it all?
• Fully manage your schemes. Add descriptions, Rename colors.
• Classic RGB color selector, Mixer and Wheel (Shades, Tones, Primaries, Pastels, Lights, Pure, Darks, Browns and Grayscale).
• Color Palettes: Named colors (with search), Standard and several Popular palettes (Favorites, Web-Safe colors, Pastel, Metro WP8, Material Design, iOS, etc).
• Pick colors from any Image on your Gallery or directly using your Camera. Retrieve them automatically.
• Every color shows detailed info. Ex: HEX/RGB, CMYK, HSV, HSL, XYZ, CIE-L*ab, Hunter-Lab, Name, Web-Safe Status, and more.
• Many preloaded schemes.
• Share your Color Schemes as TEXT, HTML or Android color resource format.
• Support several UI languages (English, Spanish, Italian, French, Polish and Russian).
• It’s optimized for tablets.
PRO version Features (Available via In-App Purchases):
• Color Theory Wheels (mono, analogous, complementary, triadic and tetrad combinations)
Please don’t forget to Rate/Review our App. Help us to improve!
You can easily contribute to make this App even better! Just send us any request, bug report, idea or language issue to [email protected]
Do you want to help us to translate Color Scheme Builder to your language? It’s easy, just find us on http://ackuna.com/translate-/color-scheme-builder and contribute.
• Internet access: AdMob and In-App purchases need this permission.
• Read from external storage: Required to pick images from your gallery for color selection.
• Camera and Write to External storage: Required to save photos after using the camera for color selection.
Version 1.7 2017-09-10
- Settings: Added support links.
- Color pickers: New CMYK selector.
- Color Theory Wheel [PRO]: RGB & RYB versions, New rules (Analogous with accent, Split complementary & Tetradic rect).
- Several fixes and updates.