NFC Connect is an app which allows you to read, write and program tasks on your NFC tags and other RFID compatible chips.
All you need to do is get your device close to an NFC chip to read the data on it or execute tasks.
Simple and intuitive, NFC Connect can record standard information on your tags which will be compatible with any NFC device.
For instance, you can store a VCARD to share your contact details easily, open an URL, share a phone number or even a geolocation.
But the NFC Connect app goes further and allows you to program tasks on your NFC tags in order to automate actions that were once boringly repetitive.
Make your life easier with more than 100 tasks available and infinite combinations.
The "Read" tab allows you to see data such as:
- the maker of the tag
- the type of tag (ex : Mifare Ultralight, NTAG213)
- the norm of the tag (ex : NFC Forum Type 2)
- the available technology (ex: NFC A)
- its serial number (ex : 04:85:c8:5a:40:2b:80)
- the size of the tag and of the data on it
- if you can write on the tag and if the tag can be locked as read only
- all the data on the tag (NDEF format)
The "Write" tab let you record standardised data such as:
- a simple text
- a link to a website, a video, a social profile or an app
- an email
- a contact
- a phone number
- a predefined text message
- launch an app
The write function allows you to add as much data as you wish.
This way you can record large quantities of information on your tag.
Other features are available under the "Other" tab,
such as copying, erasing and password protecting your NFC tag.
The tasks allowing you to automate your phone are under the "Tasks" tab and are categorised.
Here are a few examples of the available actions:
- launch an app
- open an URL/URI
- send a text message or make a call
- read aloud a text with text to speech
- and much much more!
NFC Connect has been tested with the following NFC tags:
- NTAG 203, 210, 212, 213, 215, 216
- Topaz 512 (BCM512)
- Ultralight, Ultralight C
- MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k
If you have any problem please feel free to contact us at [email protected]
1st version for NFC Tag reading.