★ TechCrunch: "CallApp is one of the world's most promising start-ups" and was selected as a TechCrunch Disrupt NYC 2012 Finalist
★ Android Police: "Probably the App of the year, this is what telephony on a smartphone was supposed to be."
★ Yahoo Tech News: "Just when you thought the calling function of your Android could generate no more innovation - boom! - CallApp arrives."
★★ Your privacy matters to us (please read more at the bottom) ★★
CallApp combines contact info from the web and your friends into a super-smart Universal Contact Book that gets smarter every day!
CallApp will show you:
➔ SOCIAL INFO - Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, and Foursquare.
➔ PERSONAL INFO - Name, Photo, Birthday, SMS, Email, Google Search etc.
➔ BUSINESS INFO - Reviews, Menu, Reservation, Street View, Yelp, Map etc.
➔ FREE COMMUNICATION OPTIONS - Whatsapp, Google Talk, Skype, Viber, etc.
CallApp will enable you to:
➔ SHARE INFO - Contact, Location, Photo, App, Link, Send a Wink.
➔ BE PRODUCTIVE – Set a Note, Reminder, Meeting, and Task.
CallApp provides detailed information REGARDLESS whether the other party is:
✔ Initiating or receiving a call
✔ In your contact book
✔ Connected to you via social networks
✔ A CallApp user
✔ A person / a business
With this much power and knowledge about your contacts calling will never be the same again!
★★ Your privacy matters to us ★★
1) CallApp can be used without uploading contacts. It is optional and enhances your experience by unlocking premium features for FREE.
2) Only if you enable it, you agree to allow CallApp to store your contacts in the universal contact book. Those will NOT be sent to other users and will NOT be shared with anyone else.
3) The necessary precautions have been taken to securely store information and to protect it from any unauthorized access.
4) Social network information is subjected to the restrictions and permissions that are defined in those accounts. For instance, if your Facebook profile is ONLY open to your Facebook friends, then only they will be able to see your profile when opening your contact in CallApp.
5) Social networks login credentials are ONLY stored locally on your device.
6) CallApp will not post anything to your social profiles and will not invite your friends to CallApp without your specific authorization.
We're always excited to hear from you!
Stay updated with the latest CallApp news at:
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us
at: [email protected]
Version 1.06 changes:
- Improvements and bug fixes