Your easy-to-use mileage tracker:
Automatically track your mileage with Driversnote and we’ll generate the reports you need for your IRS tax deduction and company reimbursement.
• “Easy to use, keep records & email direct to office” - Chris E, July 2020
• “This app really helps me keep track of my miles.” - William B, June 2020
• “Totally reliable, it does everything our small business requires” - Steve G, March 2020
🚘 Driversnote mileage log is ideal for businesses, employees, employers, self-employed
and just about anyone who drives.
🤝 Trusted by over 750,000 drivers
for our mileage tracking & reporting solution.
🤓 Always up to date with the IRS mileage rates.
Easily generate IRS-compliant reports ready for mileage reimbursement.
🏆 The best mile tracker for Android.
Driversnote is the only app you will ever need for mileage tracking & reports.
💰 Maximize Your Mileage Reimbursement:
For every mile you log this year, you can get reimbursed up to 56 cents (updated Jan 1, 2021). Start your mile tracking today.
⏰ Save Time & Increase Efficiency:
Want to track your trip? Just tap START and STOP and leave the rest to our smart GPS tracker.
💯 100% Automatic Start & Stop with iBeacon Support:
Get a free iBeacon when you sign up for the annual Basic subscription.
🗒 Online Mileage Log:
Your complete mileage log is always ready for you online. Easily print or download your car logbook as a PDF, Excel document, or text file.
📱 Log trips easily with your phone
• Use our mileage tracker to follow your trip through GPS as you drive.
• Manually record a trip and our app will calculate the distances between your start and end points automatically.
• Mileage reimbursement, distances and odometer readings are calculated automatically - it doesn’t get much easier than that!
• Add or edit trips in the log at any time, if you forgot to use our smart GPS tracker.
• More than one car or workplace? No worries, you can use mile logs in one account for multiple cars and workplaces.
✔️ Fully compliant with IRS requirements for tax deductions
• Easily categorize your trips within the car logbook.
• More than just a mile tracker; we generate complete mileage documentation that also complies with IRS requirements.
• Option to attach a comment to each recorded trip.
• Add Odometer readings with ease, if you need them. You decide how often you check your odometer, and let us do all the math in between.
• Learn more: IRS Mileage Guide
🚗 Mileage tracker with 100% automatic start & stop capability
• Place an iBeacon in your car and Driversnote will Start, Stop & track your miles all by itself - every time you enter or leave your vehicle.
• Zero-touch journey tracking - leave your phone in your pocket, we’ve got you all the way.
💻 See your complete mileage log online
• All your registered trips are saved on our servers automatically.
• Get the full overview of your trips on www.driversnote.com.
• Forgot to track a trip? Log trips manually for maximum mileage allowance.
• Easily print or download your car log as a PDF, Excel doc, or more.
🌏 What countries do we support with our mileage tracker?
• Our mile tracker supports most countries and we already have default government mileage rates entered for USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Denmark & Sweden.
• If your employer uses a different rate to the IRS mileage rate, you also have the option to enter your own rates for your mileage tracking.
• All addresses, currencies etc. will be formatted for local standards. If you have any questions about our mile tracker solution, feel free to contact us.
If you have questions or feedback about our mileage tracker & log solution, please visit our Help Center or contact us on [email protected]
or at (+45) 71 99 37 54.
We're still blown away by the reception of our Android app and we will continue to update it - thanks everyone!
In this version:
- Updated mileage rates for 2021 in countries where applicable.
- The Android date & time picker is now easier to use.
- The app now suggests using a saved location for previous trips that have started or ended nearby.
- Fixed a bug that meant auto-tracking would stop working for some users.
If you have feedback, please let us know at [email protected]