i2 Control V2.2 is the latest iRidium App for Smart Homes & Smart Buildings. It gives you access to all new functions and features of iRidium V2.2.
i2 Control V2.2 is a powerful solution that turns your Android device into a convenient and reliable panel for controlling any Automation System, AV equipment and Media Servers with full 2-way communication.
With the help of i2 Control V2.2 you can control lighting, climate, curtains, security systems, Audio/Video equipment and any other equipment through TCP/IP, RS232, IR.
Supported automation systems:
• HDL BusPro
• Global Cache'
• Phillips HUE
i2 Control entirely meets requirements of both Residential and Commercial Automation markets.
- PIN-Access (up to 4 levels)
- MxPeg (Mobotix) support
- IP cameras (Support of H.264/mpeg4)
- Encrypting.irpz file
- Remote project update via HTTP and HTTPS
- Retina projects work faster
- QR codes reading
- New IR Database from Global Caché
- Integration with gyroscope, GPS, compass, accelerometer, etc.
• iRidium GUI Editor:
- Creation of truly unique and beautiful GUIs
- Ready GUI templates
- ToolsPanel for fast project creation
- Base of preconfigured Devices
iRidium mobile provides you with the powerful tool - iRidium Driver Development Kit. It is a package of development tools which enable you to create a driver for controlling any equipment. It includes the Data base Editor, iRidium Java Script, iRidium API, instructions for writing drivers and examples of writing drivers.
How to use i2 Control V2.2?
1. Install iRidium Transfer and GUI Editor on your Windows 7/8 PC
2. Set up i2 Control App on your Android device
3. Create your own GUI or adjust a ready GUI template using iRidium GUI Editor
4. Upload your interface onto Android device using iRidium Transfer
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For more information visit iRidiummobile.net
For support please contact us at [email protected]
HDL Buspro - the driver works with all Site Full Licences
Some JS functions are improved
The list of supported RTSP devices is expanded
Receipt of feedback in EPSNET is changed
HTTP Upload was fixed
App crash on some devices is fixed