*** For Android 9 (Pie) users (or later)***
Due to Google Policy changes My Call Log Notes cannot provide the READ_CALL_LOG permissions. As a result, it is not possible to show the caller's phone number in the popup.
However, it is still possible to quickly add a new note and then bind the note with an existing contact by doing the following:
1) From the all notes window press the magnifying glass of the note that you want to bind
2) This will open a new window with all the notes that are registered to a private number, then press the button bind (the button with the chain icon at the far left),
3) After that the application will show all the contacts, select the contact that you want to bind with the note.
The main goal of this application is help the users to keep track of their call log. This is achieved by keeping notes for every contact. A pop-up rises every time the phone ring showing the last note for this contact. Moreover, notifications can be added trough the popup providing an easy way for someone to manage his activities and responsibilities.
Nevertheless , this application can be used as a simple note application due to the fact that the pop-up balloon can be easily disabled from the settings menu.
The main features of this application are:
1. The notes. The build in system that manages the notes of every contact. You can have unlimited amount of notes per contact. Also you can see the contacts notes from the popup without any restriction you can have as many notes as you like and have access to them immediately during the phone call.
2. Note templates. You can easily add note templates from the settings in order to have them available in the new note screen.
3. Call back reminder. You can easily set a call back reminder while the pop-up balloon is available. Furthermore, a notification managing system is implemented in the application. The user can delete, add or see old notifications. Also you can modify an old notification to re occur in the future. Finlay, custom text can be added at the notifications.
4. The pop-up balloon is customizable. The user can change the place of where the pop-up will rise, the duration that the pop-up will be available before it will be auto dismissed, when the popup will rise, and finally, if the pop-up will be enabled or not.
5. This application offers 3 themes, the default theme, the blue theme , and the red theme. More themes are being scheduled to be added in the future.
6.Back up and restore. The user can back up the database of the program and easily restore it to another phone. The backup is being saved in the SDCARD\MyCallLogNotes\Databases\MyCallLogNotes.db. All you have to do to restore a database is to have the database in the root of the SD card and the program will do the rest.
7. Search bar to search inside the notes.
8. Sync with Google Calendar, It is possible to add a new calendar event for every new note or every new notification. This can be done from the settings menu by checking the "Sync Notes with Google Calendar " or "Sync Notifications with Google Calendar". These events can also have a reminder, this can be set if a value is added at "Minutes to notify before the event". It is also possible to create a new Calendar in the Google Account Calendar in order to add the new events. However, this will be a local calendar and it will not be Synced with all the user's devices.
If you see any unwanted behavior or a bug, please sent an email describing the issue in [email protected]
and the support team will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.
Bug fixes and improvements