SoundSeeder syncs up your music playback on multiple phones. Connect your devices via WiFi and listen to your favourite music together with your friends. All connected devices become one large soundsystem. (Party Mode & Wireless home audio)
The app includes more than 25.000 Radio Stations and supports Google Music account, Spotify*, dlna, mp3 and more...
Special feature: The free speaker app for Windows and Linux! It connects your computer or a Raspberry Pi as wireless speaker to your phone.
Unlimited use cases:
• Party mode: Play music simultaneously and in sync with your friends to boost your speakers (Group Music Player)
• Build a wireless home audio system. Recycle your old smartphones as wireless multiroom speakers. (Raspberry Pi support)
• Start a silent disco party or share music during sports
• No internet connection is required. Connect via WiFi or internal portable hotspot.
• Play Google Music and Spotify Premium* on mutliple devices at the same time (*Spotify support requires the 3rd party app 'HiFy')
• Connect multiple phones to bluetooth speakers to amp your music even more.
• Material Design (day & night themes)
• Sleep Timer
• 25.000+ Online Radio Stations
• UPnP/DLNA browser
• DLNA renderer support
• Remote control the playback and volume of all speakers
• Free speaker application for Android, Windows and Linux (Raspberry Pi) available (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
• mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac and wav media support
• Like Samsung "Group Play" ™, Sonos ™ or Huawei Honor Party Mode;
The free version of SoundSeeder is limited to max 2 speaker connections, for up to 15 minutes.
Note: SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection!
For the best performance check https://soundseeder.com/help
If you have questions or issues please send us a message to[email protected]
or visit https://soundseeder.com/support
- Improved performance on old devices
- Fixed support for custom radio stations
- Track loading fixed for Android 10
- Improved session handling for Google Music
- new Indonesian localization (Thanks to Francesco)
- new Vietnamese localization (Thanks to Thành Thỏ)
Would you like to add or improve a localization? Contact me via [email protected]
and get a free premium upgrade for your support!