Neutron is an advanced music player with professional 32/64-bit audio engine which delivers the best possible Hi-Fi grade sound.
Neutron offers high-resolution audio playback without frequency resampling and bits truncation as well as optional oversampling, if internal/external DAC supports it (bypasses Android's output format limitation!) It is the only application capable of sending audio to the network renderers (UPnP/DLNA, Chromecast) with all DSP effects applied including true gapless playback.
Neutron features sophisticated UI with advanced options and controls for music playback. It is not easy or another 'pop' music player, it is developed for audiophiles and those who really in love with music!FEATURES
* 32/64-bit audio processing (HD audio).
* OS and platform independent decoding and audio processing.
* Hi-Res Audio support (Android 4.4+, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz):
- devices with on-board Hi-Res Audio DACs
- DAPs: iBasso DX150-DX220, Cayin i5-N5ii, Fiio X5-X7-M6-M11, HiBy R6 (+PRO)
* Bit-perfect playback.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG/Vorbis, FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (16-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE, WV, MPC, WAV, AU, AIFF, audio MPG/MPEG/AVI, iTunes/Windows Media (non DRM).
* Native DSD (direct or DoP), DSD.
* Output all to DSD.
* DSD to PCM decoding.
* DSD formats: DFF, DSF, ISO SACD/DVD.
* Module music formats: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Lyrics (.LRC files, metadata).
* Streaming audio (plays Internet radio streams, Icecast, Shoutcast).
* Supports large media libraries.
* Network music sources:
- SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba shares);
- UPnP/DLNA media server;
- FTP server;
- WebDAV server.
* Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (up to 24-bit, 768 kHz, no limit for a format or DSP effects).
* Direct output to USB DAC (via USB OTG adapter, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* 32-bit output on Android 5+ (IEEE 754, optional).
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP effects).
* Device local music library management via internal FTP server.
* DSP effects:
- Parametric Equalizer (4-30 band, fully configurable: type, frequency, Q, gain);
- Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
- Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
- Crossfeed (better stereo sound perception in headphones);
- Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range);
- Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
- Dithering (minimize quantization);
- Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction);
- Phase Inversion (channel polarity change).
* Speaker overload protecting filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
* Normalization by Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP effects).
* Replay Gain from metadata.
* Gapless playback (sample accurate).
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* High quality real-time optional resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum and RMS analyzers.
* Balance (L/R).
* Mono mode.
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping by: album, artist, composer, genre, year, rating, folder.
* Artist grouping by 'Album Artist' category.
* Folder mode.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: sleep, wake.
* Android Auto.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Indonesian, Malay, Nederlands, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.NOTE
NEON optimized APK for 32-bit ARMv7 CPUs:
Please report bugs directly by e-mail or via forum.
Follow us on Twitter:
* New Media Library option - Guess Metadata: to turn off tags guessing from the filename if they are missing in the file.
* Removed limit for EQ's max gain and Q for manual input.
- external SD could not be detected on Android 10 (confirmed for Galaxy S10);
- disabled Hi-Res Codec for Samsung Galaxy A50 due to no sound when active (use Custom Format for experiments);
- Folder - Setup: Track Nr not working if Filename option active for a folder entry.