Free mind maps from 2D with the first augmented reality mind mapping app for Google ARCore. Build and explore mind maps like never before with an ARCore capable smartphone and Mind Map AR.
Standard Feature Highlights:
- 3D augmented reality mind mapping
- Easy to use
- Cast mind maps to a big screen using Chromecast
- Share mind map files or export a text outline
- Hyperlink support
- Attachments in cloud storage (GDrive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Evernote)
- Instant voice input
- Add long-text details to mind map nodes
- Import FreeMind files
- Expand/Collapse branches
- Directional relationships
- VR Canvas background options
- Image Nodes
- Node Move
- Multiple Roots
- Custom Coloring
- Multiple Node Hyperlinks
- Tag Filtering
- Jump Links
Full Documentation at https://www.mindmapar.com
THE ADVANTAGE OF AR MIND MAPPING
Your brain organizes using relationships, and it thinks in 3D. That's why it is easy to remember details of places and structures. You can unleash this innate power of your brain’s hippocampus by mind mapping in 3D with augmented reality. For the first time, your ideas can fill a room. You can walk through and around your AR mind maps. You can see your thinking from every possible angle to stimulate new insights.
You will be amazed as you create ideas and build relationships between concepts that mirror how your brain stores and processes information. Mind Map AR by ScapeHop delivers a new world of thought generation and exploration.
You will find brainstorming comes easy as you interact with innovative ideas without constraints using Mind Map AR. No need to waste time on formatting, sequencing or spacing on a surface. Instead, stay in a consistent mental flow that boosts your cognitive performance and taps into your full potential.
⚠ ARCORE AND A SUPPORTED DEVICE ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS APP TO WORK ⚠
ARCore works on the following models right now: https://developers.google.com/ar/discover/supported-devices
To download and install ARCore on a supported device go to:
If you have an issue with Mind Map AR, please email us at [email protected]
to give us an opportunity to help.
Thanks to the support of our paying users!
- Outline arranging and export to a Word doc.
- Web search for added hyperlinks
- Improved text input and selection
- Two fingers drag rotation
- Press and hold to define a new rotation point
- Larger node labels
- More responsive drag speed
- Scroll control in text fields
- Ads option for free users to try premium features
- Screen shot button
- Tablet scaling for ARCore capable tablets
Please leave your rating and review!