Sipnetic is a free VoIP softphone based on the SIP protocol. It allows you to connect to your VoIP provider, cloud PBX, or an enterprise telephony server.
⚠️ Important note
Sipnetic doesn’t offer a VoIP service. To use Sipnetic you need an account from a SIP service provider. Some features may be not supported by all SIP providers.Features:
• Compatibility with all standards-compliant VoIP providers and PBXes.
• Supports calling over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi.
• Modern UI.
• Great audio quality provided by the Wideband Opus codec. Legacy codecs, such as G.722, G.711, Speex, and GSM, are also supported.
• Acoustic echo cancellation and automatic gain control.
• Video calls using H.264 codec (Available as a Premium Feature).
• Support for various NAT traversal techniques, including STUN, TURN, and ICE.
• Instant Messaging with text and voice chat capabilities.
• Secure calls based on TLS, SRTP, and ZRTP protocols. End-to-end encryption of chat messages with OTRv3 protocol. ZRTP and OTR support is available as a Premium Feature.
• Integration with system contacts including built-in contact editor.
• Presence information support based on the SIMPLE protocol suite.
• Multiple SIP accounts support with automatic account selection.
• Advanced telephony features: support for multiple calls, placing call on hold, attended transfer, sending DTMF digits, voicemail message waiting indication.
• Experimental Walkie-Talkie mode well suited for low-bandwidth links.
• Light and dark UI themes (Available as a Premium Feature).
• No ads, no user tracking, no personal data collection.
• Available in English, German, Russian, and Ukrainian.
📹 Video calls experience may vary depending on the device and firmware capabilities. Sipnetic always uses the system implementation of the H.264 codec. Android 5.0 or higher is recommended.
• Improved number rewriting feature; it now allows adding a prefix
• Added option to set font size
• Added option to group contacts by presence status
• Added "Compose message" button in Messages tab
• Account display name is now preferred over SIP ID when the account name is shown
• Added Ukrainian localization
• Fixed some bugs
• Added ability to copy and paste phone numbers and message text
If you have feedback or issues, please email us at [email protected]