The timr time tracking app is a complete solution for recording working time, project time and business trips and mileage. Record your working and project hours precisely (also offline), get an overview of your employees and bill your customers faster.
⏱️Employee time tracking features⏱️
* Employee time clock with simple start/stop function (also offline)
* Records any type of working time (office, business trip, etc.)
* Provides employees’ digital timesheets at the touch of a button - giving you constant
* Mobile time tracking with GPS position detection when starting and stopping
* Tracks absences and leave (vacation, sick leave, absences and comp time)
* Vacation account with current vacation entitlement
* Automatically factors in public holidays on timesheets
* Automatic breaks and reminders
* Records notes for individual workdays
📅Time tracking features for project time📅
* Fast mobile recording of order and project times with start/stop function
* Freely definable project structure for your project time tracking for any number of
customers, projects, orders, tasks, etc.
* Mobile time tracking with GPS location when starting and stopping can be used as proof
for customers and for internal control
* Live overview of all project hours, employees and budgets in the central Cloud
* Full budget control: create budgets and hourly rates, target-to-actual comparisons (in
real time) and automatic email alerts if budget is exceeded
* Simple administration, analysis and billing in the Web application
🚗Mileage log functionality🚗
* Electronic mileage log with no cumbersome Excel spreadsheets - meets tax office
* Use GPS to automatically enter the start/destination address
* Your travel log data is constantly synchronized with the Cloud application (timr.com)
and is automatically backed up there
* Fleet function: travel log for all company cars under one roof
* All recorded trips available 24x7 on smartphone and on the Web - you keep your travel
costs under control. 🔒Data security is very important (GDPR compliant)🔒
Server located in Germany
Hourly and daily backup
PLEASE NOTE: After downloading the application, you’ll need to sign up for unlimited 30-day trial access.
During the trial period, you can opt for a Free or Premium (monthly fee) account, otherwise the trial period ends automatically.
*** NO credit card required to sign up***
Terms and conditions: https://www.timr.com/p/agb/
New in 4.1:
+ Recently entered notes can be inserted in a current note field.
+ The dashboard shows warning messages about existing time entries to identify incorrect working time records.
+ A new time account view with detailed information about the current period and the current vacation year is available in the dashboard
For any questions or feedback we are always glad to hear from you at [email protected]
Have a great working day!