SoundSpice is a light-weight and minimalist music player built while keeping aesthetics and user experience in mind. It uses Android's latest & powerful audio engine to bring high quality sound to your ears.
1.100% free to use, no ads
2. Dark Mode
3. Realtime & automatic lyrics lookup
4. Skip certain folders from scan
5. Create playlists and add your favourite music
6. Share, rename, or delete music files
7. Morph navigation structure according to your needs
SoundSpice is open-source under an MIT license. You can check out the source code at https://github.com/farshed/SoundSpice-mobile
To report problems or request features, open an issue at https://github.com/farshed/SoundSpice-mobile/issues or 👍 an existing one. You can also shoot me an email at [email protected]
- Built-in metadata editor
- Automatic album art downloader
- Sync data across devices
- Ability to experiment with music using sound equalizer
- Online radio stations
This release brings the following changes:
1. Various UI tweaks.
2. Built-in lyrics support is now out of beta.
3. Adds screen re-ordering.
4. Bug fixes & performance improvements.