All the advantages of modern mobile banking with the security of a major German bank. Banking is quick and easy with the Commerzbank Banking app, whenever you want and wherever you are. Your bank is always with you.
• Financial overview: all account balances and transactions at a glance
• Quick login: by fingerprint or facial recognition (Touch ID/ Face ID)
• Card management: easily change your PIN or block your card in an emergency
• Faster transfer: speedy and safe with photoTAN and Instant Payment
• Standing orders: view, change, create or delete
• Account alarm: push notifications about account movements, in real time, to your mobile
• Finder: find nearby ATMs and Commerzbank branches
• Many more practical functions
• Biometric login: secure fingerprint login
• photoTAN: innovative security method for secure transfers
• Google Pay: encrypted transactions without sharing card details or PINs
Do you have a great idea for our banking app? Do you have a question? Simply use the feedback function in the app, or send an e-mail to [email protected]
• Camera: for phototransfers and to read remittance slips or QR codes
• Microphone: to use callfrom-within-the-appfunction
• Location approval: to search for ATMs and branches
• Memory: to store your personalized account display in the app
• Telephone: to directly dial customer service and avoid losing an existing session on incoming calls
• Network: the app requires an internet connection to the bank. To check the connection, we need the right to view the network status.
With Android, rights are always assigned in groups. So we need to request permissions for all topics, even if we only need one permission from the group. We use these rights only for the purposes mentioned here, within the app, and do not access your personal
The Commerzbank Banking app is not compatible with the "Xposed Framework" and similar frameworks. To use the App, you must completely uninstall this software. If the app is opened with the framework installed, it will close immediately without an error
This update includes a bugfix for issues with Android 5 devices. Please note that from the next regular update we will increase the minimum version for Android to 6.