Master the CompTIA A+ Certification exam with ease with the help of this innovative, dynamic app. Let the experts at McGraw-Hill, leaders in professional certification, guide you to success in your systems career.
• 200+ practice questions to assess your test readiness
• 75+ checkpoints each a handy synopsis of an A+ objective
• 1,200+ terminologies in a searchable glossary
• In depth statistics that display your strengths and weaknesses
• Systematic studying from each category, all categories or create your own "Starred" set for easy review of problem areas
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments — [email protected]
, or 319-246-5299.
About the Author: Mike Meyers, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, MCP, is the bestselling author of six editions of CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide and several other computer books. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for thousands of organizations throughout the world, and a member of CompTIA.