This is a Simple App that makes it possible to use your Android Device to Connect to the Admin page of your WiFi Router.
Where you can view the Router Setup, and Change Settings.
It can also be used to Connect to the Router on most other WiFi Networks (*)
The App automatically finds the IP Address to the Router.
And makes a Wireless Connection to it.
Or you can Connect using an Optional, Manually Set IP Address.
- Automatic Detection of Router IP Address
- Optional use of a Manually Set Router IP Address
- Wireless Connection to the WiFi Router by the touch of a Button
- View and Control Router Settings through this App
- View and Control WiFi Settings through this App
- View Network Info
- Find Router Default User Names and Passwords
(*) Please note that the Router at many Public WiFi Spots may be blocked for access via WiFi (http, Port 80) - such as used by this App.
If you have Question, please check the FAQs Section of the App.
If you cannot find an Answer to your Question there, please send it to us in an email. [email protected]
Also, please send us an email before you post a Bad Rating or a Negative Review. Most problems seem to be caused by simple misunderstandings. [email protected]
Adapted to new Android versions.