Corona Virus Tracker & News Update - Covid19
Coronavirus tracker displays the most recent live reports of the Wuhan Coronavirus ( 2019nCoV ) in an easily understandable and compact way. Featuring a live map of infected areas, count of total infected, spread over time and more. Coronavirus Tracker can help you visualize the spread and effect of the Novel Coronavirus.
Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that are known to cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
In our application, you can see the places of infection, read the latest news, find out the symptoms of Сoronavirus and how to deal with it.
Features of Corona Virus Tracker & News Update - Covid19 :
- Coronavirus Tracker helps you track the total number of deaths, confirmed and recovered cases.
- You can also apply the filter to see the cases in a particular country.
- It also features a map showing infected areas.
- Check and share symptoms and prevention methods
- Easily share the numbers with your family and friends.
- Global case tracking
- Map and list layout
- Advice and public resources
- Constant data updates
- Get push notifications.
This is just a little tool to track the numbers of "2019-nCoV" Corona Virus or Covid19 Global Cases. The tool is based on the number provided by Johns Hopkins CSSE (source: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6)
- Data sources: WHO, CDC, ECDC, NHC, and DXY.
- Flutter Template: https://github.com/mahtab-ali/fitness_app_ui
- The app will auto-refresh data every 30 minutes
- Author: Nguyễn Hoàng Nam
About the nCoV (src:Wikipedia):
A new coronavirus designated 2019-nCoV, was identified in Wuhan, the capital of China's Hubei province after people developed pneumonia without a clear cause, and for which existing treatments were not effective.
The virus has shown evidence of human-to-human transmission, with its transmission rate appearing to escalate in mid-January 2020 and several countries across Europe, North America and especially the Asia-Pacific reporting cases
.Its incubation period (time from exposure to onset of symptoms) ranges from 2 to 14 days, but there is evidence that it may be contagious during this period and possibly also for several days after recovery. Symptoms include fever, coughing and breathing difficulties, and it can be fatal.Important:
If you have any problem with this application, please contact us on [email protected] before down rating, we will help you resolve your issue.
- Update new version with reliable source and more features