CPU-Z Hardware Software info is a hardware software specification app for Android device with detailed information about your smartphone including:
=== CHECK MOBILE INFO ===
Integrate [ hardware, battery, memory, storage, system, device, sim, internet, display, bluetooth, CPU, gpu memory, battery] information monitoring
• System Information
• LCD Screen
Hardware information is categorized into:
– Device Info: Model, Manufacturer, Chipset, Build Number and Android OS version.
– System: CPU architecture, Board, Number of Cores, Clock Speed, CPU Features,
Governor and Kernel information. As well as current CPU Utilization, Total running processes, and clock frequency of each core.
– Memory: Total and available RAM, as well as Storage information about your device.
– Camera: Detailed information about the primary and secondary camera in your phone.
Along with supported resolutions, focus modes and AntiBanding modes.
– Thermal: Internal temperature of your Smartphone.
– Battery: Health, current level, power source, temperature, voltage.
– Sensors: All the sensors in your device with real-time testing.
Just swipe and see the following CPU Z useful info of your device:
+ Battery: Battery level, charging status.
+ CPU Detail: Processor type, architecture, hardware info.
+ Screen Display: Display size, density and orientation.
+ RAM: Total size, used memory, free space.
+ Device Model: Model name, manufacturer, build time, brand, etc.
+ SIM: IMEI number, IMSI number, operator detail.
+ Operating System: Version name, SDK number, release number.
+ Storage Info: Internal and External memory detail.
+ Root Check: Device is rooted or not, Super user check, Busy Box check.
+ WiFi Status: Connected or not, WiFi connected name, WiFi Mac Address
Authy identification is very helpful to secure in online world.
Stay connected with our CPU Z app to get more tips. We continuously add new tips and tricking tricks. For any suggestions or feedback, we hope to get your great ideas via email: [email protected]
Android 10 supported.