★ Cyber Watch Face Watch Face is fully Wear OS 2.0 supported
NEW! Cyber Watch Face for Wear OS is full of digital interactive functions.
WatchFace contains a huge number and user-friendly settings on the watch and the phone companion app.
The watch face contains 3 tap targets on the screen and you can customize them to be more informative which includes various numbers of data such as battery level status, FIT data, weather information, etc.
The Wear OS 2.0
comes with external complication which this watch face supports completely.
The watch face contains free and premium features. Premium features should be unlocked to use them.
★ How to select shortcuts in the position (complication)
- Long tap on the watch face
- System shows icon "gear" for the watch face settings. Tap on it
- Select "Customize" option
- Select "Complications" option
- Select desired position
- Select "External Complication"
- Find "General" from list and select it
- Select "App shortcut" and choose desired app
You are ready to go.
★ WEAR OS 2.0 integration
• Fully standalone! (iPhone and Android compatible)
• External complication data for the indicators
★ Compatible with all Android Wear watches
• External complications
• Change color (Free)
• 24 hour format (Free)
• Leading zero (Free)
• Screen time (Free)
• Forecast (Premium)
• Full ambient mode option (Free)
• Change a color preset (Free)
• Tap indicator (Free)
• Google FIT integration (Premium)
• Weather settings (location, providers, frequency update, units) (Premium)
★ NEW ★
• Vibrate on every hour
★ Built-in complications:
• Weather (Free)
• Forecast (Premium)
• Watch battery (Free)
• Phone battery (Free)
• Steps (Google Fit) (Premium)
• Distance (Google Fit) (Premium)
• Walking (Google Fit) (Premium)
• Running (Google Fit) (Premium)
• Biking (Google Fit) (Premium)
• Calories (Google Fit) (Premium)
• Fit statistics (Google Fit) (Premium)
• HeartRate detector (Google Fit) (Premium)
• Water counter (Free)
• Coffee counter (Free)
• Steps counter from wear device (built-in steps) (Free)
!! Please contact us if you have any trouble with the app !! [email protected]How do I install the watch face on Android Wear 2.0?
1. Install it from Google Play Wear Store on your watch.
2. Install the companion app for fully customization (Android phone devices).Why I can not see steps or activity data in a built-in complication?
To see steps and other fit data, you need to connect the app with Google Fit.
There is an option:
1. Connect to Google Fit via settings located on the phone companion app (only for Android phone devices)The watch face CANNOT be installed on smartwatches with TizenOS (Samsung Gear 2, 3, Galaxy Watch, ...) or any other OS except WearOS
★ PERMISSIONS Explained
Fixed small issues