This app contains only the CYBERNEON Analog Clock Widget
Apps and widgets are used in the preview screenshots are not a part of this Clock Widget. More Apps, Widgets or Themes/Skins from the CYBERNEON Collection available on Google Play Store.
The CYBERNEON Analog Clock Widget has optionally a second hand as well as a date display. The clock is kept in a futuristic style, with black areas and cyberpunk color lighting. For the widget there are several suitable backgrounds to choose from. The clock has a high resolution (HD) and is scalable on the home screen.Widget Content
- Analog HD Clock Widget (scalable)
- Optional date display on desktop
- Optional second hand
- Themed HD homescreen wallpapers
- Multi language
- Special ringtone
- Unlimited music alarms, auto snooze and auto dismiss for each alarm
- Compatible with the internal software of devices like Samsung, LG, HTC, Google Now, etc.
- Compatible with all launchers (e.g. Apex Launcher, ADW Launcher, Nova Launcher, or Home++).How to add the Clock Widget to your Homescreen?
Older Android OS: Press and hold on any homescreen on your Android phone. Select Widget under the Add to Home menu. Choose a widget that you would like to install.
Android 4.0 or higher: Go to your Desktop, press the six-square button on the top right, then on the top left there is a menu for Apps and Widgets. Hit the Widgets Menue and scroll through. Touch and Hold, and put on desktop. Make sure you have enough room for the widget.
Each Launcher has its own setting to install widgets and display them on the Homescreen, please read the description provided by the launcher for the widgets installation.Change Position
To change the position of a widget, press the respective widget for several seconds and move it to the desired position. Then release it.Change size
To change the size of a widget, press the widget for several seconds without moving it.
The widget is now displayed with a border. You can change the size of the widget by dragging the dots at the edge of the widget one by one in the desired direction. Once the widget has the correct size, tap a free space to complete the process.Raster
If the clock is not displayed in the middle or in the correct size, you can also set the raster size for most launcher, either to position the widgets in the middle or to enlarge or reduce them.
The size setting of the grid is usually found in the setting of the launcher under "Screen settings" or "App drawer setting"
The available grid sizes are:
- 4 x 4 symbols
- 4 x 5 symbols
- 5 x 5 symbolsClock Setting
Custom launcher menu for quick access by simply tapping the clock! Choose the high-quality wallpapers that complement the clock, and optional for the clock's alarm tone round out the package.Contacts
If you have any problems or any suggestions for our Clock Widgets, please do not hesitate to tell us. We will help you! E-mail: [email protected]
copyright© all rights reserved Memscape
- The clocks work again on all systems (time and date)
- It may be that the alarm does not yet work perfectly on some devices or systems (we are working on it with high pressure)
- If there are any problems, please send me an email to [email protected]
so that I can help you or give you your money back
- I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and patience