d2h Infinity – The easiest and smartest way to manage your d2h account on the move. You can take complete control of your Videocon d2h account with this new and improved version of d2h Infinity with just few clicks.
· Experience quick and instant recharges with d2h Infinity app. Pay for recharge using debit card, credit card, net banking, etc.
· Self service & trouble shooting at fingertips. One click registration of complaints/requests related to account or product. Relocation request registration for moving within or outside the premises
· Access and manage your Account – Personalize your profile by adding picture, update email id, RTN, wish list and more
· Locate and search recharge dealers near your location
· Value added service offering d2h Cinema – View promos, schedule and subscribe with just one-click
· View your current package, upgrade or downgrade package, activate add-on’s or a-la-carte channels swiftly and conveniently
· TV guide : Browse through programme listings with synopsis, set reminders and schedule recordings for your favourite TV shows on the go
· Quick login with saved credentials using remember password option
· Notifications to remind you about recharge due date when pack validity is about to expire and your account balance is low. Alerts to make you aware of the latest offers and discounts
· Social Connect: Share what your are watching with friends on Facebook & Twitter
· Need help, use our click to call facility or drop an email to [email protected]
· This app can be used by Videocon d2h subscribers only (not available for corporate customers)
· You will need a valid Videocon d2h customer id and my d2h password to use the app
· For new Videocon d2h customers or one’s who have recently migrated (SD-HD or Swap), some account information may not be available
· Purchase of the application is free however download charges do apply for downloading from the Google Play Store / Apple App Store
· Data charges apply for the app usage and are based on your plan rates
· For more help with the app, drop an email to [email protected]
or speak to our customer care executive on 073558 73558
Bug fixes and improvements.