Daily Mudras (Yoga)
app assist you to perform Yoga Mudras - hand gesture exercise to improve your physical, mental & spiritual healthy life.App features:
• In this Daily Mudras (Yoga) application, you can access 50 important Yoga Mudras, their benefits, specialties, steps to do descriptions, beneficial body parts etc.,
• We have provided step by step hand gesture procedure with photos for easy practice.
• In this application, contents are provided in English, Hindi and Tamil languages, by default app content is in English, you can change it to your preferred language from Language Settings.
• This application will suggest you list of Mudras according to your age, gender and profession.
• Mudras are segregated by body parts and by benefits to get complete rejuvenation from diseases. For eg; Mudras for eyes, heart, kidneys, obesity, hair loss, relaxation, stress, constipation, asthma, thyroid, self confidence, menstruation, sperm & much more.
• In this application you can find treatment for 100+ diseases.
• No matter if you are searching Mudras for healing or Mudras for health or Mudras for peace of mind, this application has the answer.
• Quick practice workout session.
• In work out session, various meditation musics are provided to keep the mind and soul in meditation state.
• Alarm & bookmarking facilities are also provided.
• Text font size can be adjusted for better readability.
• Search option is available for easy access, you can search here for Mudra's name, bodyparts, benefits and also other discomforts like appetite, acne, bet-wetting & much more.
• In this app you can access Mudras in English, Mudras in Hindi & Mudras in Tamil.
• This app is fully FREE!
• Most importantly it works offline as well.
• This app is ads supported. You can remove ads with affordable price (optional).
• Mudras for health. All with the purpose to help you feel fantastic and to feel perfect.About Mudras:
Mudra is a Sanskrit word which means posture or pose. In the word Mudra 'mud' means joy and 'ra' means produce. It produces joy and cheerfulness. Mudras originated from Hinduism and Buddhism. 200 Mudras are used in Bharatanatyam and 250 Mudras are in Mohiniattam, 108 Mudras used in Tantric rituals. In other term Mudras are silent language of self expression and consisting of hand gestures and finger postures.
Mudras involves the entire body and looks as a closed electrical circuits which can pass energy throughout body. The physical body is made up of five elements. The Thumb, Index, Middle, Ring and Little finger represents Fire, Air, Sky, Earth and Water respectively. Imbalance of these five elements interrupts the immunity system and causes diseases. When a finger representing an element is brought into contact with the thumb element the disturbance is brought into balance, therefore the disease caused by the imbalance is cured.
Usually from 5 to 45 minutes is required to practice everyday by using appropriate Mudra with proper pressure and touch including sitting position and breathing.
However the effectiveness of the Mudras not only depend on the practices but it also depends up on the eating habit, diet and the lifestyle of a person.Speciality of Mudras:
• Mudras are used extensively in Yoga, meditation and dance.
• Mudras are substitute to the medicines.
• It does not need any money or special ability to be performed but it just needs some patience.
• There is no age limit to perform Mudras, people of age group 5 to 90 can perform it.
• If you want to stay healthy by physically, mentally and spiritually it is recommended to practice the Mudras daily.
For any comments, feedback, additional information or any support, kindly contact us at [email protected]
If you like this application, kindly share with your family & friends. And also kindly rate this app with 5-star rating to serve you better with more updates.Wish you all a happy and healthy life!
1) Spanish and Portuguese language support included.
2) Additionally 1 Mediation sound added.
3) Minor bug fixes.