Need a taxi in Copenhagen or the northern Sealand areas? Now it's easier and faster than ever.
With DanTaxi 4x48 app on your smartphone, you can book your taxi without contacting the call center.
Using the app, will provide you with immediate access to 4x48's fleet of more than 600 vehicles.
When the app i started it will find your location and show the address.
Do you want to book a taxi to a different address than you can tap the box with the address and press the "Choose from Map" or "Enter address".
The first order which is made after the app is installed the first time you will be asked to enter your name and mobile number, which is then stored in the app under "Settings" and you do not have to enter it again when you do the next order.
Do you need to book to another person simply type the person's name and mobile number on the "Order Taxi" page.
If you need more than one taxi simply make an additional order (4 people / taxi).
Do you need a big car contact DanTaxi 4x48 by pressing the "Call Taxi" and press the number.
You also have the opportunity to:
• To book of account (is coming soon)
• To pre-book a taxi for up to one week before
• To follow the status of your order and follow your taxi on the map
• To cancel the taxi- right up until your taxi is assigned to you
• To view all your taxi bookings for the last 14 days
• To send a receipt by mail (is coming soon)
• To order a taxi from Copenhagen Airport with 8% discount
• To make favorite addresses so you can quickly book for addresses you use a lot
• To select addresses from the recent orders which has been made
• To write to your driver when your taxi is assigned
• To rate your driver after the trip
• To confirm your order incase the taxi is delayed (you will get a notification on your phone if it happens)
• To use the app to call the taxi company that runs in the area you are trying to order in if you are outside the area where 4x48 is driving.
For further information or suggestions for improvements / changes, please contact [email protected]
Fix for a bug with the map not showing correctly