Displays the day of the week and Calendar day in your status bar
Date in Status Bar shows the current day and date in the top status bar. The date fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some apps.
See our HD Version for Hi resolution devices. Date appears bigger and clearer
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS[email protected]
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanApps
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
To display the day and month please see our other apps.
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the date blends in well. All options will work on any device but for better blending see the list below.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Green - Any device
Blue - To blend in with Android 4.x
Red/Green - Any device
Pink - Any device
Try them out.
- Display the full date, day of the year and week of the year in the notification drop down
- Very small app with a small footprint. Virtually no battery drain
- Supports Android tablets.
- No ads.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request a feature.