*** NOTICE: To use this plugin, you must have both DD-WRT Companion (version '7.1.0' or higher, either Lite or Premium), and Tasker applications installed. ***
This is a Tasker Plugin that allows you to automate the act of launching commands on remote routers registered in DD-WRT Companion app (either Lite or Premium versions).
It should also work with other automation apps that support Tasker plugins, such as Automate.
As security matters
, this plugin works in conjunction with DD-WRT Companion PIN protection and third-party integration features.
You can perform actions from a set of pre-defined commands, or optionally provide your own commands.
Possible actions include (but are not limited to):
• Wake On LAN (WOL)
• Toggle Internet Access Restriction Policies
• Toggle WAN Access for a particular device
• Toggle WOLd (Wake On LAN Daemon)
• Toggle OpenVPN Client and Server statuses
• Toggle PPTP Client and Server statuses
• Clear ARP Cache
• Clear DNS Cache
• DHCP Release / Renew
• Erase WAN Traffic Data
• Stop / Start / Restart HTTPd (HTTP Server)
• Reset Bandwidth Counters
• Toggle Syslog
• Provide your own custom command(s)
• More to come in future releases...
This list may change in the future, as we keep enriching the app with additional capabilities.
Furthermore, to allow for better transparency, you have access to a detailed audit log of all actions performed via this plugin.
To use it, open Tasker (or the appropriate automation app that supports Tasker plugins), and DD-WRT Companion will appear as an Action Plugin.
Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]
for any inquiries.
Visit http://help.ddwrt-companion.rm3l.org/tasker/tasker-usage.html to learn how to use this app in Tasker.Support Pages
- This plugin is now free forever. It still works with both Lite and Premium flavors of DD-WRT Companion. When plugged to DD-WRT Companion Lite, you are now limited to at most 10 action runs. Please consider upgrading DD-WRT Companion to support this initiative.
Enhancements & New features
- Full compatibility with Android Oreo 8.0 and latest releases of Tasker and DD-WRT Companion