Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
DG UPnP Player can access your media from UPnP/DLNA media servers.
Note : Use free version of this application to verify the audio/video play before purchasing this version.
DLNA is a standard to facilitate access to multimedia content between devices connected within the same computer network.
For more information about DLNA, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Living_Network_Alliance.
DG DLNA / uPnP Player acts as Media Player or Media Controller, allows you to find media from
Media Servers (Windows PC, NAS with DNLA server installed, etc.) in your home network, and play to
Media Renderer(network player, smart TV, etc.) or locally on your android device/fire tv.
If the app doesn't work perfectly on your device, please CONTACT us via email([email protected]
), and we will try our best to solve it. Ensure application is working fine before purchasing the Pro features.
• Unlimited view of photos from the Camera Roll on your fire tv/phone or tablets.
• Unlimited no of DLNA/UPnP devices can be connected from the same network.
• Remote control your big screen through DG UPnP Player.
• Automatically discover DLNA/UPnP supported devices within the network.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (two minute for music and video) until the app is unlocked with pro features.
UNLOCK FULL FUNCTIONALITY
You can remove the playback limitations on the app if you purchase the In-App item. On purchasing In-App item you can play audio/video with inbuilt video player for unlimited time.
Supported formats by built-in video player (except WMV and RMVB external support hardware decoding):
AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, TP, TS, MTP, M2T, RMVB.
- HW: MPEG-4, H.264 / AVC, H.263
- SW: MPEG-4, H.264, RMVB, XVID, MS MPEG-4, VP6, H.263, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HEVC, VP9
- AAC, Vorbis, FLAC, MP3, MP2, WMA
This application is in beta test phase. Your feedbacks on application bugs, device compatibility issues are welcome.
This application is not certified by Digital Living Network Alliance.
UI Redesign. Android 9 support.
Multiple bug fixes.