Do you learn and need a tool to manage your vocabulary ? If so, DicVoc Dictionary is the tool for you.
** What is it?
Pro version of DicVoc Dictionary
DicVoc Dictionary is a tool which will help you to organise your vocabulary so you can lean and memorise it faster.
With this Pro version you have :
- no Ads
- a default dictionary with over 450 French words already translated in English and grouped by theme
-> can be used OFFLINE directly
-> but you will need to be ONLINE to check the translation in the others 100+ languages
- the default dictionary will be updated regularly
** Why this application ?
With DicVoc Dictionary you can
- freely create and manage the dictionary as you wish
- check the translation of a word in 100+ languages at any time
- use it OFFLINE once the word you saved has been translated once
- test and check you learning
It's not all. To help you to learn and memorise the vocabulary faster, you are able to:
- add more information as a description
- create category to regroup words together
- link any website, video, document to the word which can be seen at any time.
For example, it can be
-> a video to learn the pronunciation
-> an article you've read and it contains the word: good to get back the context
-> the definition from an dictionary
* Additional points:
- The application is available in 3 languages: English, French, Vietnamese
- At the first launch, the application will create a default account and display the Settings page. You can edit or leave it like this.
- Data used by the application are saved in the internal memory but you will be able to export a backup to the external memory and import it later.
** For any suggestion or if you see any bugs, please contact me at [email protected]
I will do my best to answer and fix any problem.
- all functionalities from the free version (v1.1.1)
- no Advertisement
- default dictionary with over 450 French words already translated in English and grouped by theme
- words list will be updated regularly ( add more words and in others source languages)
- possibility to import the dictionary created with the free version