Note: if the widget shows "Problem loading widget" after updating, please restart your device
A simple, stylish and highly customizable digital clock and weather widget.
- Options to show location-based current weather, weather forecast, severe weather alerts and air quality information
- Choose between small (2x2), big (4x3), wide (4x1) and tall (2x3) resizable widget styles with 18 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font color and size and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app, your favourite weather app, or any app of your choosing by tapping parts of the widget
- Option to add clickable icons launching your favourite or most used apps
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Backup & restore settings
- Paid "Premium" upgrade
that unlocks options for:
- 25 additional fonts + a custom user-added font option
- Showing current time and weather in multiple locations / time zones
- Showing battery level info
- Weather notifications
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisementsNote: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email ([email protected]
). We will gladly help you.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading location-based current weather, weather forecast, severe weather alerts and air quality information
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
- Location data may be used for providing you more relevant ads
- Access the correct next alarm's time set by Samsung's Clock appHelp us translate the app in your language or improve the current translation by going to: http://bit.ly/digital_clock_xperia_translate
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
- New (Android 8+): Option to enable showing Seconds (can be found under General)
- New: Option to choose between two weather icon styles: Monochromatic and Color
- Fixed: Hourly forecast temperatures always displayed in degrees Celsius regardless of the chosen unit (MET Norway)
- Fixed: External apps and the weather forecast window not opening properly via Tap actions and App links on certain devices
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements