OWLR makes viewing your home, your pets, your office easy and simple with our free IP camera viewer designed for real people!
OWLR: D-Link IP Camera Viewer is designed for D-Link cameras for home (e.g. baby monitor, home security) and office use (store security).
Some of our user's favourite features include:
CAMERA AUTO DISCOVERY
Our smart auto-discovery feature detects your D-Link IP camera and can complete the install in less than 30 seconds. Once added, only YOU can view your camera from your OWLR IP Camera Viewer app.
ADD YOUR OWN PUBLIC WEBCAMS
Want to see your favourite traffic cams? OWLR supports publicly-accessible web cams (currently MJPG only) using a URL to view the webcam on your Public Camera Channel.
MORE FEATURES COMING!
We are furiously adding new features every week based on user feedback - let us know your feedback at http://hootie.co/owlr-users-suggest and we will respond with more information.
We are available at http://owlr.uservoice.com or [email protected]
OWLR: D-LINK IP CAMERA VIEWER APP FEATURES:
- Autodiscovery of D-Link IP cameras (no IP address necessary)
- External access to camera if UPnP is enabled on your router (http://hootie.co/upnphelp)
- Public webcams support (Featured/Favourites)
- MJPEG and RTSP video support
- Easy to use PTZ features
(More features coming in future releases!)
OWLR respects you and your privacy:
- All camera passwords stay on your phone, not in our servers
- All camera feeds are only available to you and yours that you share with
- When the app goes into the background, the video feed stops
KNOWN SUPPORTED CAMERAS (OCT 2015):
DCS-930L, DCS-932L, DCS-933L, DCS-935L, DCS-942L, DCS-5009L, DCS-5010L, DCS-5020L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2130
OWLR and the OWLR logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of OWLR Technologies Ltd or its subsidiaries in the United Kingdom or other countries. All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
JMcJ here - hope all is well - and we are just doing a bit of extermination on our code once again.