DOTS & BOXES (Squares) is completely Free. If you love games like Chess, Checkers, Backgammon and other challenging pastime games of strategy and intelligence, you will love Dots & Boxes.
The classic Dots and Boxes strategy game to remember childhood. Also known as Dots & Boxes, Boxes, Squares, Paddocks, Square-it, Dots and Dashes, Dots, Smart Dots, Dot Boxing, ou Dot Game.
This game is the most feature-rich and challenging implementation of the classic Dots and Boxes on Google Play. It is easy to play. Just long press on a dot, drag to any of the available dots and release to play your move.
Dots & Boxes is fully equipped with turn-based multiplayer technology, so start an online multiplayer game with random users or invite your friends to a game. Online multiplayer games are turn-based, so you don’t have to stay online for the whole game, just play when you got free time, you will be notified when your opponent plays a move.
Also, Dots and Boxes offer very challengingly AI
1) Play against random users or invite your friends to a turn-based online multiplayer game.
2) Quick notification alert when your opponent plays a move or your friend invites you to a turned-based online multiplayer game.
3) Use hint if you are out of thoughts. They are not free in multiplayer matches, so use them wisely.
4) Four AI difficulty levels: Easy, Normal, Medium and Hard. Use many hints as you want in an AI game. It's free.
5) Up to 21X board sizes. AI mode and online multiplayer modes use different boards.
6) Ability to pinch to zoom the board where dots are so small. So you don’t have to face any difficulty while touching a dot. Just pinch to zoom, and play your moves easily.
7) Ability to choose your game avatar from 10+ avatar images.
****** HOW TO PLAY ******
* The goal in the Dots & Boxes game is to always close the square.
* At each round, a player chooses where to draw a line between two adjacent dots.
* The player scores a point when he closes a square, in which case he continues to play.
* When you invite your google plus friend for a turn-based online multiplayer game, you need to play the first move, otherwise your friend will not get any invitations.
If you have any more confusions, queries, suggests or frustration about this game, please let us know at [email protected]
Support for 64bit processor
Much lower size
Bug fixes and improvements