CREATE YOUR OWN STORIES!
Let your imagination run wild in Dr. Panda School! Create and tell your very own stories through exploring and roleplaying with the school, students and any objects you discover along the way!
BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE!
Tell your story as a teacher, student, cook or even a janitor! Choose who you would like to be by customizing the animal characters with clothes, hats, glasses and more!
EXPLORE THE SCHOOL!
Discover all the different rooms in Dr. Panda School! Make clay sculptures in the art class, grow your own crops in the playground, take care of Hambo the hamster or teach math in the classroom - there are tons of ways to play!
- Explore school surroundings through creative role-play
- 19 child and adult animals, so you can play as student, teacher, or parent!
- 5 locations to discover: the hallway, classroom, art room, school yard and the cafeteria!
- Don't forget to feed Hambo the hamster!
- Tons of secret objects to find!
- No set goals or objectives. Free to discover through absolute open-ended play!
- Kid safe! No third party advertisements or in-app purchases.
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. This game is safe and does not contain inappropriate content, in-app purchases or any third-party advertising.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids, visit our website www.drpanda.com/about. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]
or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/drpandagames).
Updated with a brand new room: Nurse's Office! Grab your stethoscope and help sick animals!
- More outfits, doctor tools and equipment!
- Measure height and weight. Each animal has a unique size!
- Check temperature and treat sick patients with medicine.
- A super cool X-ray machine to see what each animal's bones look like
- Let the animals get some well-needed rest on the recovery bed!