This version of Dr. Panda Toy Cars is free to play, and includes one huge world to explore. More worlds and vehicles are available through purchases. All content available is identical to the paid version of Dr. Panda Toy Cars.
EXPLORE 4 HUGE CITIES
Drive 20 different cars and trucks in Dr. Panda’s Toy Cars! Take control of a fire truck, turn on your sirens in a police car and play any way you want!
Kids can drive various types of vehicles while they cruise around 4 different cities, explore the roads, and get to discover all sorts of hidden surprises! Let down the barriers at the railway crossing, or turn on your sirens… who knows what you might find!
● Dr. Panda Toy Cars is now free to play, and offers in-app purchases to unlock additional content.
● Includes 1 free city, with 3 more available to purchase: a Winter Town, Beach Resort and Construction Yard.
● Over 20 different cars, trucks, boats to drive: an ice cream truck, jet ski, bulldozer and many more!
● Each vehicle has a special role! Carry cargo in the truck, help people with an ambulance, and lots more!
● Supports multi-touch so you can control multiple cars all at once or play together with a friend!
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids, visit our website www.drpanda.com/about. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]
or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/drpandagames).
- Christmas decorations have been cleaned up
- Made some changes to the localization in the game
- Some other fixes and optimizations were done under the hood, so all your cars should be running better than ever!
WE’RE ALL EARS
We’re always happy to help! Got a problem or a question? You can reach us via Facebook, Twitter and [email protected]
We love reading your ideas and feedback, so keep posting them on our channels!