E-walk allows you to download offline maps, to plan your treks, to show and share your position, to record your treks, etc... This makes E-walk the perfect companion for outdoors activities (such as trekking, hiking, fishing, hunting, etc...) and for traveling abroad, because you can fully use it offline.
Lost in a forest? E-walk brings you back to your car. Forgot about where was this lovely boutique you noticed last year in Venice? E-walk refreshes your memory!E-WALK KEY FEATURES
• download maps for later offline use
• show your current location on the map
• search places (last searches are saved for offline use)
• record your treks
• select different base maps (streets, satellite, terrain, etc...)
• plan your treks by creating and editing KML files on the map. A KML file can contains markers, lines & polygonsE-WALK ADVANCED FEATURES
• organize your treks in folders & subfolders
• display overlay maps (weather, roads, metro/bus, ski slopes, sea map, etc...)
• share your position via e-mail or SMS
• open a position in your other geo apps (such as Google Maps, Waze, TomTom, Sygic, Mappy, Locus, Orux, MyTrails, etc...)
• share a trek by e-mail, bluetooth, etc... Either in KML file format (by default) or in GPX file format
• import GPX files (they will be converted in KMZ format)
• add custom maps in the XYZ protocol (see http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Slippy_map_tilenames)
• add custom maps in the WMS protocol (version 1.1.1 & 1.3.0 are supported, Web Mercator coordinate system only. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_Map_Service)E-WALK FREE
Want to try first? Get E-walk Free !E-WALK PLUGINS
Some plugins are available for E-walk (a plugin is an app that adds features to another app). You can download them here:
• IGN maps: this plugin adds maps provided by the french national institute of geographical and forestry information (http://www.ign.fr). These maps are the same as the ones used by the Géoportail website (http://www.geoportail.gouv.fr). The plugin also allows you to use the IGN Leisure Space (https://ignrando.fr). It is a website providing points of interest and treks that you can synchronize on your device.
• ONCFS maps: this plugin adds maps provided by the french national office for wildlife and hunting (http://www.oncfs.gouv.fr)CONTACT
A problem with E-walk? A suggestion? A feedback? Please do not hesitate to send an e-mail to [email protected]
This update fixes several minor bugs.