Floating Assistive Touch come to Android with richs of features
To uninstall the app, please open this app, scroll down and click the "Uninstall" button.
"This app uses Accessibility services." It is necessary and used only to perform some action: going back, going home, opening recent, power dialog, notification etc. Please grant this permission to use these actions: Go to Settings > Accessibility > Services and turn on AssistiveTouch.
- Virtual home button
- Virtual Back button, recent apps
- Volume button, touch to change volume
- SCREENSHOT CAPTURE
- SCREEN RECORDER
- Power popup (Power Off, Restart, Silent)
- Quick Open Notification
- Quick Lock Screen with one touch
- Ring mode
- Airplane mode
- Screen rotation
- Volume up & down
- Location (GPS)
- Flashlight Bright
- Favorite apps to quick access
- Open All applications for browser
- Custom size and color Floating icon.
- Custom color Touch menu.
- Custom gesture on screen
- And more....
"This app uses the Device Administrator permission." It is necessary and used only for locking the device when you use feature turn off/lock the screen. You need to enable Administration before it can be used that feature.
If you have any question or feedback, please contact to:
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://smarttoolstudio.blogspot.com
improve app stability
update new storage api