Take only 5 minutes each day to keep your brain young and fresh! Whether alone, with family or friends around the world, the Einstein™ Brain Training
accompanies you with 30 different exercises. The famous Albert Einstein will assists you throughout your journey and explain how your brain is activated and supported by the training.
Einstein™ Brain Training was awarded the BestAppEver.com Award
in May 2013 in the categories "Best Education App" and "Best Brain and Puzzle Game".
• 30 specially designed games for cognitive training
• Scientific background for every exercise
• Daily tests to check your brain health
• Very simple, intuitive operation for amusing brain stimulation
• Guidance and motivation by Albert Einstein and his funny assistant Robo
• Dynamic difficulty adjustment of the individual brain trainings
• Extensive, detailed player statistics, high scores & trophies
• Different profiles and “hot-seat” mode for multiple players on one smartphone/tablet
TESTED BY DR. KAWASHIMA
All 30 brain training exercises were tested as part of the development of our "Brain training with Dr. Kawashima”
program in collaboration with the Industry University Research Project by Professor Dr. Kawashima. Dr. Kawashima is a well-known Japanese neuroscientist and Alzheimer's researcher who has already successfully assisted other brain training projects.
The Einstein™ Brain Training supports the following languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Dutch and Chinese.
We always try to offer you the best app for brain training, so we're always excited about feedback. Please contact us any time at http://www.bbg-entertainment.com/contact and let us know the version of the ope- rating system and the type of your device.
ALBERT EINSTEIN or EINSTEIN and related rights TM/© of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, used under license. Represented exclusively by GreenLight
• Bug fixes